Showing posts from March, 2015

E-file Corrected Forms

Need to file a correction for a form that's already been accepted by the IRS? will e-file your corrected forms with the IRS. This service is available, even if you didn't file the original forms with us.

There are two types of corrections. Use the chart below to determine what type of correction you need to file.