Tax1099.com provides fast, secure, and accurate solutions to all your form 1099 e-filing needs. Tax1099.com offers effortless e-filing of form 1099. Here’s how e-filing through Tax1099.com works:
- Create a free Tax1099.com account
- Manually enter data, or import from your accounting software
- Select additional services (TIN Matching, Vendor form delivery, etc.)
- Submit the e-filing
Tax1099.com offers the full series of 1099 forms:
When e-filing 1099 forms, the IRS doesn’t require the 1096 to be filed. The 1096 is available for your records through Tax1099.com, but will not be submitted to the IRS.
2013 1099 Filing Information:
Form 1099-K: Credit card, payment card, or other transactions
- A withdrawal of funds at an automated teller machine (ATM) via payment card, or a cash advance/loan against the cardholder’s account,
- A check issued in connection with a payment card and accepted by a merchant or other payee,
- Any transaction in which a merchant accepts a payment card.
Form 1099-INT: Interest income
- To whom you paid at least $10 for boxes 1, 3, and 8,
- To whom you paid at least $600 of interest in the course of your trade or business described in the instructions for Box 1. Interest Income on page 2,
- For whom you withheld and paid any foreign tax on interest,
- From whom you withheld (and did not refund) any federal income tax under the backup withholding rules regardless of the amount of the payment.
In summary, the IRS form 1099-INT is sent to taxpayers who received interest income during the current tax year from a savings account.
Form 1099-DIV: Dividends and distributions
- To whom you have paid $10 or more in dividends (including capital gain dividends and exempt-interest dividends) and other distributions on stock,
- For whom you have withheld and paid any foreign tax on dividends and other distributions on stock,
- For whom you have withheld any federal income tax or dividends under backup withholding rules,
- To whom you have paid $600 or more as part of liquidation.
Form 1099-MISC: Certain types of payments
- At least $10 in royalties,
- At least $600 in rents, services, or, generally, the cash paid from a notional principal contract to an individual, partnership, or estate,
- Any fishing boat proceeds,
- Gross proceeds of $600 or more paid to an attorney.
Tax1099.com has over ten years of experience in 1099 e-filing. Over the years, Tax1099.com has developed tools to help ease your filing process. Tax1099.com offers extensive how-to articles and guides in its Knowledge Base. Live chat support, phone support, and e-mail support are available 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday-Friday, Central Standard Time.